What We Believe
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God, who died for our sins and arose from the dead. (1 Corinthians 15: 1-8 & John 3:16)
- The Bible is the inspired word of God - a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. (2 Timothy 3:16 & Psalm 119:105)
- Every person has worth as a creation of God, but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
- Forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord. (John 3:16)
- Those accepting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith, and be baptized into Him. (Romans 10:9 & Acts 2:38)
- The Church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit and exists to evangelize the lost and edify the saved. (Ephesians 4:1-16)
- Jesus Christ will one day return to earth and reign forever as King of kings and Lord of lords. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
We speak where the Bible speaks;
We are silent where the Bible is silent.
In essentials unity;
In opinions liberty;
In all things love.
We are not the only Christians; We are Christians only.
No creed but Christ; No book but the Bible.